...the list would never end

I thought ! I thought i would never hate myself again,
because i love myself the way i am
wait, i "loved" myself ..........(long back)
but now that i do not,
there are a few things that i want to feel sorry for.

dear mummy & papa,
i am sorry for letting you down,
and show instant anger when you both frown.
there's a gap. between you and me,
just like how there's a gap between sky and the sea.
ain't either hoping for bridges to be built.
because i am already lying under the rumble of guilt.
i  am sorry for not being who you want me to be,
i am sorry if there's nothing good in me for you to see.

dear friends,
i am sorry for blaming you all the way till today,
but even i knew, it was me who didn't stay.
it was me who broke up with you all,
it was me who didn't make any efforts when the things were about to fall.
i am sorry for not being able to fit that way,
i am sorry for not being able to stay.

dear ME,
well........... for how many things should i be sorry for ?


                                                                            to be continued...
                                                                                       (because the list would never end !)
.
.
.
~ Yashasvi Bhati
picture from Pinterest

Comments