FOREVER.... ?


You ask me ? 

You ask me why I need you 
You ask me why I love you.
But if I tell you, 
my words will fall short, 
fall short because they cannot do justice
fall short because the reasons I give cannot be selective.
One, two or three ?
Four, five or six ? 
YOU, my darling ! Stand out of the mix.
You aren't just an ordinary person.
That heart of yours ? I want to own. 
That smile of yours ? Is the most soothing I've ever known.
It's surprising ! 
It's surprising how your duffers&dumbos 
make me forget all my worries.
It's surprising how even hurting you a million times,
you accept all my sorrys.
I am sorry, I am sorry for hurting you 
and I know too 
that these aren't just mistakes to be forgiven
but also some things which can never be forgotten .
But, all I have to tell you is.....
Thank You ! Thank you for staying when no one did 
Thank you for listening when no one did 
thank you for caring when no one did 
thank you for bearing when no one did.
Even a million thank yous wouldn't be enough.
My life without you is no less than tough .

Please stay ! 
Stay until the sunrises are better.
Stay until we can watch sunsets together.
Stay until the two ends meets... which they would never ! 
So would you mind staying... for FOREVER ?
.
.
.
~Yashasvi Bhati
picture from Pinterest 















Comments