Good enough ?

"Am I good enough yet ? Or is there something falling out of place which needs to be set ? Is everything okay with my face No please tell me ! just incase my eyes don't define grace or my skin isn't perfect to be show cased. Oh ! And how can I forget you are also concerned about the whole of me I bet. Concerned and judgemental to be more precise, sticking your opinions and asking me to sacrifice. Sacrifice the real me and pretend to be someone I never wanted to be. What do you expect ? Every girl to look like a barbie and all men to be ken ? But hey, let me tell you everytime you throw your cruel comments on me, my wounds refresh all over again which you may never see." - from all those who fail to be Barbie and Ken . . . ~ Written and picture by Yashasvi bhati

Comments

Post a Comment