Welcome back

Welcome back !
You missed me, didn't you ?
I'd be lying if I say
that I didn't miss you back.
But hey,
you'll just do fine.

I'll watch you,
watch you go through days
when you try hard
to find ways.
Ways to stay in your bed
and ignore the voices in your head.
Days, when you'll go numb
realising how stupid you were and dumb
thinking that you've moved past me
and now there's just light that you're gonna see.
Days, when I watch you
watch you look at yourself in the mirror
with your sad eyes
and sweet lies
conviencing yourself that
life is just flowers and butterflies.

Hahahaha
How long ?
How long will you hold onto hope ?
Because trust me !
I've never seen a soul that dope.

Tell me! Tell me
how will you deal with your bad nights
with no one on your side.
Listen to music ? or just stare at the books that pile ?
I will watch you,
watch you again
laying awake and paralyzed
at 3 AM.
Your eyes ? Glued !
Glued to this dark ceiling
and we both know
that you've been through this feeling.

Feeling... you feel, don't you ?
You feel like you're drowning,
drowning in the deep waters of hatered and despair,
knowing that there's no one to care.
Feel like you are falling,
falling from great heights
so that when you hit the ground,
you're filled with fright.
Fright of that dark inside,
keeping all your shining stars beside.
You feel, feel like shattering
from limb to limb, piece by piece,
all over again
begging yourself to survive
through this pain.

Welcome back... to your dark side.
The ocean has been calm for too long
now you better be ready for a high tide
because this is where you belong.
You can die if you want,
or else just live,
with your dark along.





~ bas aveyii

Comments