Hey

Hey... I want to say it all but also nothing at all.
You say, get up stronger everytime after you fall, I wish it was as easy as you say because everyday in the fire of self doubt my dreams lay. You say, love yourself the way the way you loved him. Mind you ! All it takes is one smooth breeze to turn all your candles flickering and dim. You say, trust again not everyone is same and will never be. But how do I tell you, there are demons fixed in my brain pushing me into the acts of isolation you'll ever see. You say, don't give up on life this easily, it's just a phase and will pass on too hopefully. But is it ? I have been sad for years all along my eyes, speaking the language of tears. No don't tell me it gets better, I have seen all good memories grow bitter and all my emotions are nothing but litter. You say, people change and people leave it's okay to see all your relations fall apart. Exactly ! It's okay ! It's okay for me to exist in this loop of self-hate and worthlessness. It's okay to see all my relations fall apart. It's okay for me to live with this dark, numb and a silenced heart. . . . ~ Yashavi Bhati picture from Pinterest

Comments