None of us did !

I being a girl am taught to change ways when I see you come close. Because I don't want my breast to get caught with your filthy hand, and watch how shameless it goes. . In those dim lights I walk with my body crooked and my head low, so that even unintentionally I don't become a part of your lust's show. . I wear my jeans long and shirt high feeling that cage is the only place I belong and I've been living a fantasy life all along. . I wish I was born a boy to escape from becoming one of your toy. I wish I was born a boy to not let my girl pride destroy. . It still fills me with terror and it cannot be much more scarier to watch how insane people turned and all those woman's suffering left unconcerned. Afterall... I don't want iron rods to be inserted into my vagina or beer bottles to be smashed in my anus. . . . ~ Yashasvi bhati picture from pinterest

Comments